Friday, June 10, 2011

Read Alouds!

Hey, folks: besides Lauren, have the rest of you chosen a title for a read aloud? Remember, just let me know you want to practice it, and the floor is yours. The one I'd like to do better on is The Perfect Nest I read yesterday. I think I can do so much more with it than I have in the last few semesters of reading it aloud. By the by, I told Lukas and Mikah that they're invited to the read aloud sessions later in the summer and they're excited about showing up.

2 comments:

  1. Can we choose any book we want or do we have to choose one on the reading list? If i could choose any book I would pick a book by Bob Munsch called Purple, Green, and Yellow. Bob Munsch was and still is one of my favorite authors. I am glad your kids are excited to come for the read alouds. It will be nice to have a real little audience to get an opinion from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to do "Princess Smarty Pants" by Babette Cole. I presented this story to elementary students when I was in Story League and think it would still be a good read-aloud story.

    ReplyDelete